Next steps towards assessing impact
You may have already decided what your next steps will be. Here are a few ideas for activities and other courses available here on Permaculture Impact:
- Identify the change pathways for your project – if you’ve not done so already.
- Check how your change pathways align with your project’s aims and objectives – refer back to your work from the Getting Started course.
- You could use your map to produce a formal Theory of Change document or to help you create a logframe.
- Sign up for our Revaluation course (coming soon). Revaluation is a participatory process that finds the value in your project (as seen by the people involved) and helps you to organise and ‘measure’ that value.
- Check out our Basics of MEL course for a general introduction to Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL).
- You might like to take the Intro to Qualitative and Quantitative Evaluations mini-course. Learn about these two types of evaluation and have a go at planning your own.
- If your project aims to have a nutrition impact, check out the Nutrition Evaluation course.
- Look out for our Data Audit mini-course (coming soon). It will help you to identify which data you already have or could easily collect. This can be digested together with your change pathways map and the outputs of the Revaluation process (course coming soon).
- Look out for our follow on course to Change Pathways Mapping (coming soon).
- Discover what other community projects are doing by joining the conversation in our community forum.